Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oakdale Home on mls and Oakdale Restaurant - California Day Trip


Oakdale Home

I saw this home in Oakdale CA on the mls, listed by Lebon Real Estate.

The 6.5 acres in the property description caught my attention.  I rarely tour / preview any property like this one.













Oakdale Restaurant - Modesto Bee email update
  I remember reading about the new restaurant in Oakdale from the Modesto Bee - Mary Beth's Grand Central Station, 220 S. Sierra Ave, Oakdale.


So my family and I decided to take a weekend trip to look at a couple of Oakdale homes and try the new restaurant in Oakdale.  (Fast forward 3 days)  I still remember the Triple-Layered French Toast with Sweet Cream Cheese, half of the french toast with Strawberries and the other half with Caramelized Peaches  - I ordered it in half of each flavor since I wanted to sample both and couldn't decide with one to try first.  The chef didn't mind preparing the order in this special way for me - I was really appreciative. 

Anyway, regarding the Oakdale home - there was a gate leading to the property and it didn't seem like there was access to the home from the road.  I'll have to see if there will be an Open House scheduled for the home on Orange Blossom Road and make another trip to Oakdale from Modesto - a good excuse for a Modeso Realtor to visit her newly discovered restaurant with her favorite french toast on the menu...

No comments: