Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ripon Home for Sale | Ripon Real Estate

Homes for Sale in Ripon, a LAFS (love-at-first-sight) property:


Ripon Home on the MLS - Listed by PMZ Real Estate
 
Ripon Homes on the MLS, link (Ripon real estate link, valid for the next 30 days).











The following criteria were used in the real estate search:
  • Custom Home
  • One Story Home
  • Between Kaiser Manteca and Kaiser Modesto
  • 4 mile radius real estate search from Ripon High School
  • Price range of the home search is between $250,000 to $600,000
The real estate property is in Ripon CA, which is between Manteca and Modesto.

It would be good to have an 'excuse' (home buyers) so as to call the home owner selling the home.  I happen to be in town this weekend.  There is a Gallo performance and a HOA meeting I have to attend this weekend.  Other than that, I'm free.

The home price listed on the MLS is $465,000 as of 4/6/2011 and is listed by PMZ Real Estate.

Ripon one story home in Spring Creek Meadows, near Country Club.

Map of Ripon (Tasha Dr Ripon CA 95366) using Google Maps:




Disclaimer: The opinion on the Ripon real estate home for sale (the 'LAFS' part) is solely my 'humble' opinion and does not reflect or represent my company's or any other opinions (professional real estate or otherwise) thereof.  I'm not associated with PMZ Real Estate but might be 'suspicious' to someone reading this real estate blog as to why I'm promoting their listings.  I secretly would like you to call me, real estate agent in Modesto, instead of PMZ, obviously.

No comments: